- Finance Manager
- Full Time
- Kuala Lumpur
- Salary negotiable
- March 23, 2015
- March 30, 2015
- March 30, 2020
Provide support to Operations group, through information analyses (e.g. current processes, actual performance vs. budget and prior year, budget, etc.), preparation of operational data/analyses for publication to various constituents throughout company (Management, Sales, Product Management, Operations, etc.) who rely on/benefit from the information to make informed business decisions. Primary responsibilities will include assisting Operations team in the Monthly Operations Review, identification of areas for cost reductions and operational improvements, annual budget process, periodic forecasting, and periodic analysis of operations performance.
- Prepare monthly analysis of cost of goods sold and operational expenses against prior year and budget, providing explanations and business solutions to help mitigate the risks.
- Partner with Product Management and Purchasing Team in determining financial impact due to product cost reductions, new product roll out, etc. and prepare periodic forecasts to update management on projected results.
- Analyze financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets.
- Identify, investigate, and analyze potential operational improvement. As appropriate, based on findings make proposal for operational changes (policy, procedures, processes, etc.)
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.